Date: Saturday 12th May Location: Goodwood Racecourse, Chichester
Dust off those hiking boots and Just Walk for RISE UK!
The Just Walk sponsored charity event is an amazing opportunity to hike across the beautiful South Downs National Park in West Sussex and raise money for RISE UK. Beginning and ending at the Goodwood Racecourse in Chichester, there are routes to suit everyone, from 10km, 25km and 35km to the more challenging 45km and enthusiast-level 60km trek.
- 60km (over 16’s only) – £80
- 45km (over 16’s only)-
- 35km (over 16’s only) –
- 25km over 14’s – £30
- 25km under 14’s – £15
- 10km over 14’s – £15
- 10km under 14’s – £7.50
Your fee includes:
- JUST WALK medal and celebratory drink given out when you finish
- JUST WALKED certificates emailed to you after the event
- Checkpoints along the route with drinks, snacks, logistical and medical support, big smiles and encouragement
- Packed lunch on route (25km, 35km, 45km & 60km only)
- Hot breakfast at the start (35km, 45km and 60km only)
- Hot soup for the 45km walkers and hot meal for the 60km walkers served on route
- …and a whole lot more.
How to book:
Register for your place at https://www.just-walk.co.uk/events/just-walk-12th-may-2018
Phone: 01297 300504