RISE - freedom from domestic abuse
RISE is a domestic abuse charity working in Brighton & Hove and throughout West Sussex.
Our services include refuge accommodation, resettlement, crisis appointments, helpline, counselling, housing, legal and financial advice, solicitors appointments, support groups, play therapy, 1-to-1 support and training and preventative education.
- Confused, scared or isolated by a partner, ex-partner or family member?
- Think you may be in an abusive relationship and need to talk?
- Are you a young person worried or confused about a relationship?
- Worried about someone you think may be being abused?
Call us on 01273 622 822
- If we can't respond immediately we will try to call you back by the next working day.
- Please leave your name and a safe contact number for us to call you back.
- If you need an interpreter we can arrange this for you.
- If you are in danger now call 999.