8K Undercliff Run for Women
Date: Sunday 8th October 2017
Time: 10.15 am
The 8K Undercliff Run for Women is a scenic race along the seashore, alongside Sussex’s famous chalk cliffs, from Saltdean towards Brighton and back.
The run is RISE's signature, annual fundraising event raising money to help survivors of domestic abuse in Sussex. Donations and sponsorship will be used to provide practical solutions, shelter and support for local families affected by domestic abuse.
Celebrate our 10th birthday with us this year!
There are five entry levels for the race:
- A single runner - Standard (£25)
- A single runner to include a donation and a technical running vest - Standard + (£65)
- Team - get together a team of 4 friends and/or colleagues. Run 8K each (£92 for the whole team)
- A four person relay team, with each member running 2Km (£44 for the whole team) - Coming soon!
New for 2017: 1km run for 10 year old girls / girls in Year 6
- PLUS, and for this year only, our Birthday 1km Run for *10yr/Year 6 girls! (Registration £10)
*specifically, girls who have their 10th birthday in 2017, and girls who are in Year 6 in October 2017 are eligible for this 1km run. A parent/guardian should complete the entry, signing for full responsibility of the girl registered.
Please note there is an additional postage and admin fee on all entry prices.
Register before the end of August and get a 10% discount on your registration fee!
To claim your discount, enter the code '10thBirthday' at the checkout.
How to register
You can register for the 8km and 1km Birthday Run for Girls online by following this link.
For more information call 01273 622 828 ext 231 or email email@example.com.